ACM2014SP1_32bit.exe (exe - 31293Kb)
ACM2014SP1_64bit.exe (exe - 43921Kb)
Some issues addressed are as follows:
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. This service pack also includes problems fixed by Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Crashes in shaft calculations.
- In some drawings, grip edit of centerlines can result in crash.
- Crashes when adding leaders to surface texture symbols in Windows 8.
This service pack also includes Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1. The following defects have been addressed by AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 Service Pack 1:
- Some xref drawings cannot be binded.
- Performance issue when binding large xref drawings one at a time.
- Partlist items from drawings saved in AutoCAD Mechanical 2007 version cannot be updated.
- Description of some External Thread Ends is not correct.
- Description of hole in hole chart is not translated in the German version of AutoCAD Mechanical 2014.
- Side view of DIN 5480 profile is not shown correctly in the drawing.
- Block attributes are removed after deleting hatches and disabling AM_6 layer.
STEP and IGES
- IGESIN/IGESOUT and STEPIN/STEPOUT commands are not available in vanilla AutoCAD profile.
- In some drawings, AMCONVDWG does not yeild correct results in layer conversion.