In our last Technical Bulletin we were advising people to not install AutoCAD Service Pack 1, until Autodesk had corrected an issue in the patch.
You can apply this update to AutoCAD 2013 (with or without SP1) running on all supported operating systems and languages. Consult the readme file for installation instructions and more details on the primary issues resolved by this update. Be sure to install the correct update (32-bit or 64-bit) for your software and operating system.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2013 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD 2013 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites.
- AutoCAD Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013
To download the new AutoCAD 2013 SP 1.1 click here.
To get an idea of what has been fixed in AutoCAD SP 1.1, please read the Autodesk service pack readme here.