ACE2014SP1_32bit.exe (exe - 33858Kb)
ACE2014SP1_64bit.exe (exe - 44248Kb)
Some issues addressed are as follows:
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. This service pack also includes problems fixed by Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Occasional crashes while working with Project Manager.
- Occasional crashes or program hangs when performing copy and paste or plot operations with drawings that contain OLE objects.
This service pack also includes Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1. The following defects have been addressed by AutoCAD Electrical 2014 Service Pack 1:
- Symbol mapping option of the table style cross referencing does not work unless the library is listed first in the Project Properties.
- Catalog data shifts some of the columns when do the Catalog Lookup for some special database.
- Catalog lookup locks up when switch from a table have more columns to a table have less columns.
- Insert Panel from Schematic list may fail in some Localization version.
- DESC1, DESC2 and DESC3 are not copied to multi-pole when insert child poles.
- Set Line reference values with sheet number template does not update to match the drawing sheet number during creation of new drawing.
- Project_wide update always save drawings in 2013 format.
- Component Update From Catalog does not work well to update the Weblink and Pinlist.
- Fails to recognize duplication of tag when working with multiple drawings.
Terminal Strip Editor
- Cannot sort by all column headers in Terminal Strip Editor.
- Poor performance when editing the Terminal Strip that contains lots of terminals.