The free Autodesk Inventor Fusion Technology Preview showcases intuitive direct manipulation capabilities for unrivaled ease of use, provides direct modeling for rapid design changes without limitations, and unites direct and parametric workflows within a single digital model created in Autodesk Inventor.
This updated technology preview of Inventor Fusion offers two new exciting capabilities:
- Surfacing support - Users can now work seamlessly between solids and surfaces, expanding their confidence and capabilities to tackle design changes. By enhancing the existing translators to read surface data and adding new Parasolid, Rhino, IGES and AliasDesign .wire file import capabilities user have access to an even larger number of design formats.
- Simplification wizard - Simulation users now have one button simplification of designs. This makes simplifying common geometry fast and easy and ensures that mesh and solves times are as fast as possible.
- Ease of use improvements - New marking menus, sketch ease of use and modeling ease of use, make this release of Inventor Fusion the easiest to use yet. Did we mention it was easy?
- The Microsoft Windows compatible technology preview executable expires on April 1, 2013.
- The Apple OS X compatible version of the technology preview expires on January 1, 2013.