Some of the issues addressed in this update (please consult the Readme for the complete list):
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014
- For some particular dataset, after placing a nail board view of a Cable & Harness assembly in a drawing file, Inventor unexpectedly exits when you close the drawing file without saving and then closing Inventor.
Cable & Harness
- Contacts in solids and faces at vertices are identified as face-face contacts.
- ...more in the Readme
- Cannot make a weldment iAssembly material valid as a weldable material.
- ..more in the Readme
- Bolted connection does not update automatically when you repostion its location by changing the placement sketch point.
- In the Insert iFeature dialog box, the help button is disabled if the iFeature is created with a legacy localization build.
- iPart members do not show sketch and block definition.
- iPart created from a feature with no dimension generates empty children.
- When you measure distance in an iPart member, on the context menu Select Other is grayed out.
- Mass calculation fails for a part that uses unpatched Rhino surface data.
- ... more in the Readme
- Cannot switch on and off the visibility of a sketch block when you edit the sketch.
- Cannot create a coincident point when you attach a line to a projected point.