What can you do with AutoCAD WS?
- Upload DWG files directly from AutoCAD software to an online workspace.
- View and edit DWG files from anywhere, using just a web browser or mobile device.
- Invite design team members to review and edit DWG files online; no software required.
- Allow multiple people to work on the same DWG file online, in real time.
- Record changes to designs in a timeline for version control and auditing
- Store drawings and project related documents online, eliminating the need for redundant copies, backups, or archiving solutions.
See the AutoCAD WS site for more Information and Tutorials.