Autodesk Algor Simulation Express software is an engineering simulation tool that allows you to perform a first pass of design validation and optimization before manufacturing. It allows designers and engineers to perform linear static stress analysis of single-part CAD models and virtually test the behavior of product designs, speed up time to market and make better, safer products at a lower cost.
Autodesk Algor Simulation Express software helps introduce manufacturers to the Autodesk Algor Simulation product line, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping. The Autodesk Algor Simulation products provide a wide range of tools to help perform accurate, efficient simulations and collaborate in a multi-CAD environment.
By providing an entire range of validation and optimization tools within the same easy-to-use interface, Autodesk Algor Simulation software lets designers and engineers start with mainstream tools and then expand their toolkit to include more advanced analysis such as Mechanical Event Simulation (MES) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) - without the need to learn new workflows.
Autodesk Algor Simulation Express includes:
- Direct CAD/CAE data exchange and full associativity with each
- design change for single parts from Autodesk Inventor software and most CAD solid modelers
- Automatic 3D hex-dominant (hybrid) solid meshing with refinement
- Surface pressures, surface forces, and surface constraints
- Linear static stress analysis
- Displacement, von Mises stress, and factor of safety contours and deflected shape
- Professional design reports, including images and animations